已上过大学的学生, we’re grateful for the wealth of experience and fresh perspective you bring to Coastal Alabama 社区 College. We’re proud to welcome you to the next step in your education and look forward to helping you be your best self!
对校园生活感兴趣? 我们提供 住房 在布鲁顿和贝·米奈特.
不要在第一天上课时挡风玻璃上粘着一张停车罚单! 一定要 登记停车贴花.
学生可以 调整他们的时间表 在上课的第一周.
阿拉巴马州接合计划(也称为STARS -全州转移) & Articulation Reporting System) is a computerized articulation and transfer planning system designed to inform students who attend Alabama community colleges about degree requirements, 课程的等价物, and other transfer information pertaining to specific majors at each state funded four-year institution. STARS是提供学生的一种有效的方式, 辅导员, 教育工作者必须掌握准确的信息，以便做出转学决策. STARS is the information link between the state’s public two-year and four-year institutions. 星星数据库, 如果使用得当, 能防止课程学分的流失吗, 能否为课程安排提供方向, 并且可以使从一个机构到另一个机构的过渡更加容易. 有兴趣领取“转学指引”的学生 & ，请联系学生发展办公室或访问我们的网站. Any student applicants who have previously attended another regionally accredited postsecondary institution will be considered transfer students and will be required to furnish official transcripts of all work attempted at all said institutions. the College may also require of transfer students those documents required of first-time college students. Transfer students who meet requirements for admission to courses creditable toward an Associate Degree shall be classified as “Degree-Eligible” students. Transfer students who do not meet these requirements shall be classified as “Non-Degree-Eligible” students.
Applicants who have been suspended from another institution for academic or disciplinary reasons will not be considered for admission except upon appeal to the 招生 Committee. 所有请求, stating the reason why applicants want to be considered for admission to the College, 必须以书面形式提交吗. 的对应关系, along with a copy of the applicant’s transcript from the institution placing the applicant on suspension, 是否应寄给招生委员会, 学生发展处处长(地址). All written requests must be received in the above referenced office by the first day of class of the term applicants are seeking to enroll, 以便被考虑在该学期被学院录取.
- 对于无条件的录取, transfer students must have submitted to the College an application for admission and official transcripts from all regionally accredited postsecondary institutions attended and any other documents required for 第一次来的大学生.
- Students who attend another postsecondary institution and who wish to earn credits for transfer to that parent institution may be admitted to the College as transient students. Students must submit an application for admission and an official letter from the institution they have been attending which certifies that the credits they earn at the College will be accepted as a part of their academic program. Such students are not required to file transcripts of their previously earned credits at other postsecondary institutions.
- Applicants who have completed the Baccalaureate Degree will be required to submit only the transcript from the institution granting the Baccalaureate Degree.
Transfer students who do not have on file official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended and any additional documents required by the institution may be granted Conditional Admission. No transfer students shall be allowed to enroll for a second semester unless all required admissions records have been received by the College prior to 登记 第二学期.
If all required admissions records have not been received by the College prior to issuance of first-semester grades, 成绩将在成绩单上显示, but the transcript will read CONTINUED ENROLLMENT DENIED PENDING RECEIPT OF ADMISSIONS RECORDS. This notation will be removed from the transcript only upon receipt of all required admissions records.
- Transfer students whose cumulative grade point average at the transfer institution(s) is 2.0或4以上.成绩为0分的学生将被录取.
- 在转学院校累计平均成绩低于2分的转学学生.0到4.0级评分只接受留校察看. 文字记录如下 留校察看.
- Applicants who have been academically suspended from another regionally accredited postsecondary institution may be admitted as transfer students only after following the appeal process established at the institution for “native” students who have been academically suspended. 如经上诉而获录取的转学学生，将于翌年1月1日入学 留校察看. 他们的成绩单将如下 上诉后被承认-留校察看.
- Courses completed at other regionally accredited postsecondary institutions with a passing grade (D or higher, without being on probation or suspension) will be accepted for transfer as potentially creditable toward graduation requirements. Transfer students admitted on academic probation will have only course grades of “C” or better accepted for transfer.
- Awarding of transfer credit to fulfill graduation requirements will be based on applicability of the credits to the requirements of the degree sought.
- Credit may be extended based on a comprehensive evaluation of demonstrated and documented competencies and previous formal training.